.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Koike Sensei in Nottingham

Above : Yutaka Koike Sensei 5th Dan JKS

If you can get to Campbell Sensei's dojo in Nottingham on Sat 26th June you will have a great day, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you have never trained with Koike sensei before I can not recommend it strongly enough, if you have I am sure you will be going anyway.
There is a Children's only (U13) session, followed by all grades, followed by Brown and Black Belts.

Unfortunately, I am away that weekend otherwise I would definitely be there. enjoy, Osu!
If you need further details drop me a mail.

Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home