.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bradford 10k Fundraiser

Location: Bradford, United Kingdom(starting and finishing in Centenary Square)
Date: Sunday 21 March 2010
Time: 9.00am
Distance: 10K

I have just clicked on the link below and entered the Bradford 10k, I will be raising money for the SSKC fund to help subsidise our club competition squad and coaching / instructor courses.

I won't be running, just walking...well "tabbing" a forced march carrying an additional 20Kg for good luck. I will be with quite a few members of 106 Field Squadron RE (V) who will be raising money for a wide range of good causes.

If anyone would like to join me and raise some funding for the club please click on the link below. If you are sensible you will just run round. You can then buy me a beer at the finish line when I eventually get there.

Shake out a few Christmas cob-webs and click on the yellow button below to go to the "Bradford 10k" site, sign up, pay your money, do a bit of training for it, get a lot of sponsorship and enjoy yourself on Sunday morning 21st March. You have to be over 15 so parents are ok to run on behalf of their children.


I also plan to compete in the Army Martial Arts Competition at the (ASPT) Army School of Physical Training in Aldershot on the Saturday so I may be a little stiff.

Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home