Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from SSKC
I would encourage all of us to set ourselves a target/s for 2010, challenging, achievable but a target that will push you. At the end of 2010 you will be proud of what you have achieved.
Without a target you are unlikely to meet your possible potential. I experience many similarities between serving in the military and the dojo. Push yourself to achieve and you will be surprised by your reward...self worth.
My personal targets are:
- To loose 10Kg and keep it off (this time)
- To compete at the Army Martial Arts competition in March and improve on previous years performance.
- To run a bigger and better IJKA Yorkshire competition in May.
- To train harder than all of our students. Post grading is not a time to relax but to push forward.
- To take a squad to Tallin, Estonia in June.
- To remember my kata! I will learn all five Junro kata and probably introduce the first three to the dojo.
- Complete all the many administrative functions of our club, so we can develop during 2010 from a good club to a great club. (I will need your support for this one)
- Enjoy my karate!
Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page