.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sensei Bear - "Ninja of the week"





Sensei Bear has joined SSKC and will be awarded every Wednesday to the "top student" in sensei Bex's Ninja class.
Sensei Bear has now got his own home page where winners will be listed and hopefully some photos to follow.
Congratulations to Imaan Ahmad our first "Ninja of the week"


Comments from Imaan:

I was surprised and very proud to win Sensei Teddy, I felt like I had butterflies when I had to go to the front of the class. I took the teddy to school for show and tell and told my class all about my karate lessons and getting the teddy.

I really enjoy coming to karate and practising with my brother.



Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home