.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Black and Brown Belt Course - Whitchurch

Rebecca, Dominic and I have just returned from Sensei Kato's, another great course. I have asked Dom to drop me a mail of his thoughts on the course. It was the first time that I have taken him to Sensei's to train and he was a little apprehensive to say the least.
I was talking to Sensei Mark Watts and he told me about a sub blog on his site, please see the link below:
http://uniquekata.blogspot.com/
Now only the guys from the Whitchurch Hombu dojo could have come up with this site.
I will have to put my thinking hat on and come up with an entry to submit to the committee.
Nice to train and spend the weekend with our karate friends, thank you for making Dom so welcome, Osu!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home