.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, May 06, 2007

SSKC Member Profiles

At the club tonight I will give all the coloured belts a proforma to complete to update your individual member pages.
Please put as much or as little detail in as you like, it is your page!
Please let me know the details of any links you want to put in to your other interests.
I haven't put it on the form but I would be interested in your own comments on the club etc.
The member pages are "under construction" but you can sneak a look at your page by going to

http://selbykarate.blogspot.com

Once I have got the coloured belts pages sorted out I will tackle the remainder of the members

If you have jumped into the middle of our blog via a search engine you may want to go to our latest post; please follow the link below that will relaunch the blog

  • SSKC latest post
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home