.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Template Changes to the blog

Hi,

I have added the Christmas photos for 2006, 2005 and 2004 to the side bar.
If you scroll down you will find them under the instructors.

There is also a table of Dan and Kyu grades of current members, this table is due to increase in size when a few beginners complete their course in the near future.
I am hoping to do a member profile with a couple of photos etc for each person, if my IT skills hold out I may try and link straight off your name from the table. We will wait and see, one for later in the year perhaps?

The club, as many will have its ups and downs as far a membership is concerned, but I have a feeling 2007 will be a good year for us.
We have a core membership that have been with us for a while now, you can see the youngsters growing up and may be the older members going greyer year on year.

I hope to make a few more changes to the site soon, if anyone has any ideas on how the blog can be a little more user friendly please drop me an email.

If you have jumped into the middle of our blog via a search engine you may want to go to our latest post; please follow the link below that will relaunch the blog

  • SSKC latest post
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home