Welcome to all our new Karateka
What we are most pleased about is that we have attracted new members from all the main sources.
- A couple of parents have taken the big plunge to join their children in training, I am sure that Lewis and Ciaron will benefit from your interest in Karate.
- A few brothers and sisters have started Karate for the first time, James and Nathan.
- We have welcome karateka that have joined us from previous clubs, Neil and Emma. It is not easy adapting to a new style , but keep up the hard work. You have both made an excellent start.
- Joshua, Michael,Georgia and Gabby are trying out Karate for the first time, I hope you enjoy your training with us.
- We are also fortunate to have a couple of experienced karateka that have decided to return to Karate after a few years sabbatical, Andy and Richard just take it easy to begin with.
Your beginners course will run for 10 weeks, with a view to grading in June. If you like what we do please spread the word, if you are uncomfortable with anything please speak to us. We will work with you so that you can achieve your own goals.
During the first few weeks training always seems a little slow, but soon you will have some new skills under your belt to build on and it will get easier and more rewarding.
Remember you will only get out what you put in.
If you have jumped into the middle of our blog via a search engine you may want to go to our latest post; please follow the link below that will relaunch the blog