.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The return of a Robinson

Above : October 2004
(Joshua:2nd in on left line facing Shihan)

Gullen Shihan looks a little puzzled, I am sure it is not the very young looking Joshua Robinson causing him concern?

He looks 600mm taller and 300mm boarder than when he last trained with us. I have just been back though my records and the last training session was when he was seven in 2004. Five years later he is built like a rugby player! ( I hope I have the right picture? I am sure Gillian his Mum will tell me if I have it wrong) Joshua is the younger brother of Thomas, who won the Trevor Jinks cup a few years ago.

Welcome back Joshua, Osu!

Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home