.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, August 19, 2007

You Tube Fame for Sensei Helen

Last week Sensei Helen was more than a little "dis-chuffed" when I informed her that the only way I knew of getting the couple of videos we took in Hungary on the blog was to upload them to you tube and then embed them.

I reassured her that although they were on you tube, the chances of anyone actually watching them was quite slim.

Well Helen it seems I was wrong ...again.

The videos have been posted for a week and already there have been about 250 views, 85 people watching Helen's Heian Sandan, which I still say she was unlucky to loose.

Anyway Helen look forward to some fan mail rolling in from all round the world.

If you have jumped into the middle of our blog via a search engine you may want to go to our latest post; please follow the link below that will relaunch the blog

  • SSKC latest post
  • Labels: , , ,

    1 Comments:

    • Cheers Paul, just what I needed! Being told lots of people are looking at me, I'll have to watch my back now!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home