.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Selby Shotokan Karate Club span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, December 17, 2017

12-hour karate-a-thon

12 hour karate session!

A few words from Kathy from our club - 
"I have 2 knees and 2 ankles and they are all in working order today... phew! 
Most of my muscles are complaining but I am not broken.
12 hours of karate straight yesterday where the training came from the England squad. 
Think at one point delirium kicked in but it was a fun day, all be it very tiring! 
Glad I completed it, thought I would need at least one break but I carried on. 
12 hours straight, I impressed myself. And I'm still walking!
This is the team that went from my karate club.

Left to Right : Bex, Simon, Sarah, Matt, Berhan, Warren, Han, Kathy, Emma and Paul.

Congrats to all that attended, Osu!

Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home